ProGamingEXP - PROFESSIONAL GAMING EXPERIENCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hiện bộ gõ=phím F8
PRESS F9 to turn on/off the unicode typing method. Bộ gõ Tiếng Việt kiểu VNI đã mặc định bật, bấm F8 để hiện trạng thái bộ gõ và hiệu chỉnh khi cần.
Latest topics
» Specified Game requires a saved game file problem
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:08 am by kingsamurie

» Strange Invalid version error after changing to bnet version 26
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:26 am by Gen

» Perfect-G 412KANAKO Gallery
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 pm by Guest

» Fully Naked Pics Of Jessica Gomes
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:57 pm by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 am by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 am by Guest

» When i host i get this error using Gen MOdded Ghostone(Latest ver)
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 am by kingsamurie

» When i type !map on any kind of map i get this error
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 pm by kingsamurie

» Players get kicked
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am by keisersoze

» Where to find Games!
Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am by kokkis

Thống Kê/Statistic
Free counters!

Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host

+6
Hochpepa
Banner_bg
Scaryshifter
prince_hindam
Hunter4all
Admin
10 posters

Go down

Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Empty Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:20 pm

Copy to share this form [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Code:
Copy to share this form http://bit.ly/adminrequest

Fill in the form/ Ghi theo mẫu:
1.realname: tên thật
2.nickname:
3.from: join from Garena, write Garena; thì ghi Garena,
--------join from eurobattle, write eurobattle, thì ghi eurobattle
City & Country where you are from.
4.habits when playing game: thói quen khi chơi,
5. Ability to manage the Host: need to be able to advertise the forum thegenmaps.tk and Garena Plus GroupID 56934: khả năng hay trình độ quản lý Host với tính cách ôn hòa, ko ban, kick lung tung, khả năng giới thiệu forum thegenmaps.tk và Garena Plus groupID 56934.
6. Interested in maps? khoái chơi những map nào.

NOTICE:
When you play on Gen bots, PLEASE use 1 IP, don't use too many IPs OR your admin access will be gone.

So, you're spoofing your name using name hacks, your IP using proxy IPs, your admin on Gen bots will be taken away.

If you're playing cheats, hacks or abusing the commands intentionally. You won't be allowed to play on Gen bots anymore.

It's no second chance. It's just simple as that.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Admin
Admin
Admin

https://thegenmaps.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Empty Re: Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host

Post by Hunter4all Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:22 pm

Hello guys..i am interested in this:
1.realname: Dragomirescu Dan Stefan
2.nickname: DigiHunteR
3.from: im from eurobattle
4.habits when playing game: Hmm,no habbits ?i dont know...i always talk with players which i play the game ?
5. Ability to manage the Host: i will advertise thegenmaps.tk and Garena Plus GroupID 56934. For example...when a player joins the game..he will see in chat the forum and the group...site etc...in other words,i will advertise it..if you have another idea of advertise, tell me and i will gladly do it.
6. Interested in maps? Wow, are you joking ? offcourse i am...i think i play a map like..4-5 times and then try another one...untill now i've played like 1000 maps ?dont even want to count them.

Moderator comment:
For the number 6. I meant what specific maps you'd be interested in.
Approved. DigiHunteR added to admin list. Please read [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for a proper control of the lobby.

Hunter4all

Back to top Go down

Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Empty Re: Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host

Post by prince_hindam Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:25 pm

1.real name : Nate Hindam
2.Nick name : Hindam
3.From : Garena
4.Habits when playing game : having fun and enjoying them as they are just games afterall and making more friends in game
5.Ability to manage the host : I can share thegenmaps.tk and Garena Plus GroupID 56934 on Facebook and twitter and tell more people and friends about it and tell joiners and i can do any other ideas you have
6.Interested in maps ? : Lol ! ofc yes ! Cười nhăng răng
i love all maps hosted by gen bot specially the survival ones and overall warcraft is my number #1 game ! Cười nhăng răng
and interested in all survival maps like jurassic park - fortress survival - protect the base - zombie survival maps - christmas escape also battle ship and terrania and any other maps that are fun i like all survival maps ! Cười nhăng răng
Last i'd like to add that maybe my request might not be accepted but i'd really love to be an admin so i can use commands like pub name .. etc to make people more interested in joinning and coming faster also like any 1 else might wish that i don't get kicked by random ppl who write !close/open (number of slot)
to kick ppl to make them think they have more power .. etc
Anyway too much talking i know (A) so last nice bot u have guys and i'd like to say keep it rocking up ! Cười nhăng răng

prince_hindam

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:10 am

sry but not approve to prince_hindam;
Reason: player's nickname has a history of being manipulated for malicious user with attempts to join and hack bots at all costs.

To be approved: USE a garena nickname which you also create in eurobattle.net server, so nobody can create with that nickname. I will monitor this.

- 1 garena nickname
- 1 IP

If you get caught of spoofing IP, using proxy IP or your IP from a suspiciously malicious country; your admin rights will be taken away.

Gen
Admin
Admin

http://GarenaID G.M.Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Scaryshifter Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:10 am

Name: Chris
GG ID:89799687
Forum ID: dont know
Why do you want this position?: To order the forum problems , To Have Solutions , To Answer people who have Questions on the forum ( for forum admin) and for garena admin / bnet admin to order teams , To Open/close needed slots , To Make not noob select the mode
How many post do you have?:

Custom Question: no i dont , im not good

my name is Chris , i speak English Well , i Would like to be moderator , i recognised that sometimes people dont choose correct modes , and your bot hosts maps i like , so i would like to become admin and moderator on forum aswell to Order and i like to be responsible aswell, and Suggest solutions for any problems the bot may have

Garena Id: 89799687
Garena Name: ScaryShifter
Bnet Name:Scaryshifter

Scaryshifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:21 am

sry but not approve to Scaryshifter
Reason: You seem to have not played much and supported well. You seem to spoof IPs and play with lot of IPs in game made by bots. You are from a malicious place marked red as many malicious users. As rule, we don't accept IP mask. Besides, we do ONLY approve admins on Bots at our discretion.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Banner_bg Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am

1.realname: Hristo
2.nickname: Banner_bg
3.from: Garena
4.habits when playing game: I'm a lvl 34 garena user and I play WC3 almost every day. I like playing till the end of the game and hate leavers and cheaters who ruin the fun.
5. Ability to manage the Host: I started to play with the hostbot recently. To be honest, I didn't like hostbots until I started to play with them.I know the most important hostbot commands. The ones I still don't know - I can learn.
6. Interested in maps? I play mainly battleships/battletanks with the GEN bot, I'm pretty good at them. I also play almost all maps that are hosted in the RPG rooms like legion td, tkok and other orpg's, warlock, hero defense maps and others.

Banner_bg

Testing
Your Garena ID:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hochpepa Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

1.realname: Steve
2.nickname: Hochopepa
3.from: eurobattle.net (acc: Hochopepa)
4.habits when playing game: To enjoy the game ^_^ I don't care win/lose doesn't matter.
5. Ability to manage the Host: I have my own hostbot ( i know a lot about hostbots), but this is much better. More players, lobby is full 1 min after hosting. That's awesome!!
6. Interested in maps? Yes. I`m interested to play and to develop(mainly World Editor). I know a bit of JASS. Mainly i play dota/imba/lod, angel arenas,Any TD...

Hochpepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:40 pm

To Hochopepa: you need to play more, I see no record of you playing on Gen bots. Try to play more on Gen bots and appear on games more often, so I could see you really playing. You can check [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on your own.

I hope you understand. This isn't particular but admins on Gen bots are not just for giving to anyone nor for sales.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hochpepa Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:04 am

I play on ebnet. I wait in channel gen but there is rarely a game. There are about 3 bots at the moment and all are idle...

Hochpepa

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:13 am

Check for games Request to become an admin of Gen Host/Nơi yêu cầu được làm admin trên Gen host Game%20in%20lobby at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and join in time. Games get filled up very fast, so don't miss your turns.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:21 pm

xeritox97x wrote:I Want to be admin for one bot i play only in battlenet my id in battlenet is xeritox97x i play all the days because im in vacations Cười nhăng răng pls i join to ur games but i can re name because the bot say u need admin and ... i dont speak english but well if u can give to me admin pls

xeritox97x wrote:Mi Username in BattleNet is xeritox97x
I PLAY in Ombuserver
I use admin commands correctly, and if they see that I misuse it let me know,

PS: I speak English regulate

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:23 pm

el3ageeb wrote:Name: Najib
GG ID: 68521973, El3aGeeb
Forum ID: Cant Find Forum ID XD

Why do you want this position?: I am TTW Player .. Addicted to It Vui vẻ I know every single Spot in this map ... I am also a Beta Tester For TTW ... Would like to be admin so I Can atleast Right Modes and organise fair teams
How many post do you have?:

Thats my 1st Vui vẻ

Custom Question: Do you a Coder, Programer or do you good at photoshop or any type of paint?

I am nothing Vui vẻ I know a couple on Photoshop XD

I would like to be admin so I can organize fair teams because I have been playing with noobs lately ... 2nd of all, Typing modes during the game as Bot dont put modes and some players just join and become AFk ....

Becoming an admin will make me great to take leadership Vui vẻ

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:25 pm

Smigze wrote:Name: Mikael
GG ID/username: Fatal4Death
eurobattle.net username: N/A
From (city/country): Finland
Why do you want this position?: I play regularly on the genbot so I figured that I could aswell "keep the streets clean" Vui vẻ

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Dushmanin wrote:Name: Dusan
GG ID/username: Duk4ccc / ID:10985288
eurobattle.net username: Dushmanin
From (city/country): Serbia/Novi Sad
Contact: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Why do you want this position?:
1. i`m old school player Vui vẻ ;
2. i play most games on Gen bots;
3. i know english very well;
4. my pc skills are also very well;
5. i play war3 very often...

... i think those reasons are good enought for you to give me admin place on your bots.

THANKS IN ADVANCE Nhíu mày

Your request is moved here due to being posted wrongly (in another thread).

You need to play more games and be helpful for other players. The idea of becoming admin is to support the games and help people play well and in RARE cases, ban malicious players.

This isn't particular but admins on Gen bots are not just for giving for free to everyone.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelSpectre Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:19 pm

Username: Rectangle
Server: Eurobattle.net
Habits: Generally good. I don't use hacks, spoofers, etc, I always finish every game that I start, and I am typically nice to other players.
Ability: Yes? I could advertise.
Maps: MineralZ, Survival Chaos, Battleships Crossfire, too many to list here really.

MichaelSpectre

Back to top Go down

Post by RentonPL Tue Feb 26, 2013 3:52 am

1. Real Name: Dawid Krzemiński
2. Nickname: RentonPL (Both on Garena and eurobattle.net)
3. From: eurobattle.net (From not so early from Garena too.)
4. Habits: Um... I chatting with orther players if only they CAN do that... Most of times, no one answer, or just they don't understand english...
5. Ability to manage: Well, i'm in both here and on Garena Group, and i will advertise. Sometimes I play with friends, so we come on Gen games in large group.
6. Interesing in Maps: Well... MineralZ, Solar Conquest, Battleships, Tom and Jerry, Fortress Survival... Almost every games without ORPG maps and type of maps like Wilderness Survival.

RentonPL

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:44 am

Good, RentonPL, you're from Poland ?
Approved.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RentonPL Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:18 am

Yes, I'm from Poland. (Sorry for fails in my english x.x)

RentonPL

Back to top Go down

Post by kokkis Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:18 am

1.realname: Costas
2.nickname: kwk1
3.from: Garena
4.habits when playing game: I'm a lvl 27 garena user and I playing WC3 every day. I am not a leaver and i playing till the end!i need to have rights for warn/ban cheaters,leavers etc! cz i am borred of that guys!
5. Ability to manage the Host: I am playing 90% with genbot every day more than 6 months now so i am good on this!
6. Interested in maps? I like to play battleships/battletanks/green circle TD with the GEN bot, I'm very good on that maps. I also play all maps that are hosted from Genbot in the RPG rooms!

i know about gaming funn and what a game need!!i was dev./admin of L2 server for 6 years! and AION server for 2years! i also know alot about Photoshop/corel draw/imageready etc if that help

kokkis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down