Hiện bộ gõ=phím F8
PRESS F9 to turn on/off the unicode typing method. Bộ gõ Tiếng Việt kiểu VNI đã mặc định bật, bấm F8 để hiện trạng thái bộ gõ và hiệu chỉnh khi cần.
Latest topics
» Specified Game requires a saved game file problem
Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:08 am by kingsamurie

» Strange Invalid version error after changing to bnet version 26
Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:26 am by Gen

» Perfect-G 412KANAKO Gallery
Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 pm by Guest

» Fully Naked Pics Of Jessica Gomes
Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:57 pm by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 am by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 am by Guest

» When i host i get this error using Gen MOdded Ghostone(Latest ver)
Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 am by kingsamurie

» When i type !map on any kind of map i get this error
Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 pm by kingsamurie

» Players get kicked
Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am by keisersoze

» Where to find Games!
Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am by kokkis

Thống Kê/Statistic
Free counters!

Multi-language support

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Multi-language support

Post by russoka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:44 pm

Spoiler:
Я хочу такую вещь. Бот определяет из какой страны зашел игрок, и пишет сообщения ему на его языке. То есть если игрок заходит из русскоговорящей страны, допустим UA, RU, ему оправляются сообщения из файла Russian.cfg, А если из европейской страны, допустим Греции, из файла Language.cfg. В принципе для реализации есть все необходимое. Есть переводы на разные языки (на русский я сделаю в течении нескольких часов и выложу тут). Бот умеет писать сообщения не сразу всем, а конкретным игрокам. Главная проблема - это трата времени на реализацию, везде где используется строка с определенным текстом, нужно проверять страну и подгружать строку нужного языка. Я не тороплю в реализации, но прошу поставить это в To Do.

I want such a thing. Bot determine which country a player went and wrote messages to him in his language. That is, if a player comes out of the Russian-speaking countries, say UA, RU, he recover messages from the file Russian.cfg, And if the European countries, for example Greece, file Language.cfg. In principle, the implementation has everything you need. There are translations into different languages ​​(in Russian I did for a few hours and lay out here). Bot able to write messages all at once, and the specific players. The main problem - it's a waste of time to implement it, wherever used with certain text string, you need to check the country and the load line the desired language. I take the time to implement, but please put it in the To Do.

russoka

Testing
Your Garena ID:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Multi-language support

Post by Gen on Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:49 pm

I kinda get what you're asking but PLS Re-read my private msg to you until you get it through that this is an impossible request.

Put it in To-do list? Phù! , erm hmm không chịu nổi . Not sure where to start, no idea about implementing it (by coding, not by "easy to say but hard to do"), I'm not a linguist & my time is fully booked.

Gen
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://GarenaID G.M.Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:49 pm

Oh ok. Then i will start study VC2008, and trying do in in source. I was see source of ghost and i know c++. This is hard task for me, i think about 20-50 days. In first need to check bot code
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But! I do Not want to stand developer, just to solve multilang idea..

1.48 Russian lang file. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

russoka

Testing
Your Garena ID:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen on Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:11 am

Don't waste time on it, honestly and especially if you only host TTW games.

B'cuz ppls only need about 30 msgs ( from lang_1007 -> lang_1043) to know what to do IN LOBBY (they don't need instructions of your bot anymore when in game), basically guide them to know !owner & !startn, maybe sometimes !close, !open & !swap slots, and some technical announce like you're muted/unmuted, that's it. So, they can easily start game, but our bots are way far smart to autostart game. If you set bot_autohostautostartplayers = 8, but you host TTW (6 open slots), it will automatically change it to 6 to suit the map of your needs, that's why you can add as many different maps to the list as you want.

Players never care about the language of your bot when they're in game, they only concentrate on their playing.
Thus, why spend time for just !owner & !startn or autostart by bot (no msg/information/instructions needed, it's just a matter they stay until bot autostarts game)? English is way better if your bot is on many servers, as your bot is international based.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by russoka on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:35 am

I undestund. I is just plan on future.

russoka

Testing
Your Garena ID:

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gen on Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 am

If we ever got time, we just make more language.cfg files in many other languages but unfortunately not, no spare time. Ends the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - Your signature - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Garena nickname G.M.Bot
Please post on forum first, because I may not be around in Garena.

Gen
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:36 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top