ProGamingEXP - PROFESSIONAL GAMING EXPERIENCE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hiện bộ gõ=phím F8
PRESS F9 to turn on/off the unicode typing method. Bộ gõ Tiếng Việt kiểu VNI đã mặc định bật, bấm F8 để hiện trạng thái bộ gõ và hiệu chỉnh khi cần.
Latest topics
» Specified Game requires a saved game file problem
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:08 am by kingsamurie

» Strange Invalid version error after changing to bnet version 26
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:26 am by Gen

» Perfect-G 412KANAKO Gallery
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 11:32 pm by Guest

» Fully Naked Pics Of Jessica Gomes
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 5:57 pm by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:27 am by Guest

» The One Tree Hill Season 3
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 11:20 am by Guest

» When i host i get this error using Gen MOdded Ghostone(Latest ver)
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:00 am by kingsamurie

» When i type !map on any kind of map i get this error
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:59 pm by kingsamurie

» Players get kicked
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 1:51 am by keisersoze

» Where to find Games!
Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 11:22 am by kokkis

Thống Kê/Statistic
Free counters!

Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff.

Go down

Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff. Empty Lots of questions about certain commands/stuff.

Post by Spiritbob Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:29 am

1th. Question regarding dota stats

Code:
# After a game has ended, if mysql is used, ghost will run update_dota_elo.exe (use either this or score not both!)
bot_updatedotaeloaftergame = 0

# After a game has ended, if mysql is used, ghost will recalculate scores (use either this or elo not both!)bot_updatedotascoreaftergame = 1

Which of these two should I use? I chose the second one as I don't know the difference and what does what.

Could you tell me which is better to be used ? I have setup MySQL database and how can I make it so that Dota IMBA Legends is considered to be a "dota" game so that it can record stats and etc etc all those features in the original dota?

EDIT: I added map_gametype dota in mapcfg. Not sure if that is the trick.

2th. When I make someone owner with .owner (name) and then some other random dud types .owner he becomes the owner, while there is already an owner in the game. How to fix that? If the person types .owner himself and someone else tries to take over it tells him that he is the current owner so I guess it's a bug?

3th. What does !RMK Exactly do? Ends the game and rehosts or simply ends a game? (vote end)

4th.
Code:
### if enabled, on GArena will hide the bot from normal users (admins will still see the commands/messages)
bot_hidebotfromnormalusersingarena = 0
Wether it is 0 or 1, effect is same all people in garena can see the bot and what it outputs. Bug?

5th. Could someone generate me a unique bot_mapgametype number? As my game seems to be not appearing in battle net at all Ngạc nhiên

And lots of others which I can't seem to remember at the moment.... Will be very thankful if someone can answer those for me Vui vẻ

Spiritbob

Back to top Go down